Holy Trinity Pre-School was established in 1967 and provides a multi-cultural service to all families in the local community. We have a team of seven staff and seven Directors. Camilla Vestlund is the leader of the Pre-school and together with her team combines learning with play in a professional and safe environment. Our directors, chaired by Rev Dr Nicholas Read, the vicar of Holy Trinity, bring a wealth of experience in education, HR and financial and legal matters.
Holy Trinity Pre-School is open 38 weeks a year and follows the Bromley Borough School term dates. The Pre-School is registered by Ofsted and accepts children aged 2 1/2 to 5 years old between the hours of 9.15am and 12.15pm.
We have excellent facilities along with an outside playground.
Holy Trinity Preschool - play, learn & grow together
- to provide a safe, caring and fun environment and to encourage through play, the children to become creative, confident learners.
- to recognise the diverse and complex needs of each child and, with praise and encouragement, help them work towards their individual potential
- Holy Trinity Church aims to be a heart for the community and our preschool is part of this. Children and families of all religions and ethnicities are welcome and we respect, enjoy and celebrate this diversity.
We want our children to...
- feel happy, safe and secure
- have fun and make friends
- explore a rich environment, learning through play
- feel proud of their achievements and build self esteem
We want our staff to...
- feel respected and valued
- contribute to the learning and wellbeing of each child
- maintain a calm, stimulating environment
We want our parents and carers to...
- feel confident and enthusiastic about the care and education we give their children
- feel welcomed and involved in the preschool
- feel able to approach staff with any queries or comments
For further information see the downloads below.